top of page
Image by Ryan Parker

Practice Area

01. Immigration Law


The firm helps you and your family come and stay legally in the United States. There are various ways you can achieve this goal. The firm helps you analyze your options and choose what fits your circumstances, whether it is family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, or humanitarian reliefs such as asylum.

Family-based immigration is a process where a family member who is either a green card holder or a U.S. citizen applies for other qualifying relatives to come live with them in the U.S.


If you have a green card, we can help you apply for:

  • Your spouse

  • Your unmarried children (as well as their own children)


If you are a U.S. citizen, we can help you apply for:

  • Your spouse or fiancé

  • Your children (married or unmarried)

  • Your parents (mother, father, step-mother, step-father)

  • Your siblings (brothers and sisters)


Applying for a spouse or fiancé can be very tricky. Your love may not be enough to convince the government that your relationship is legitimate. We have experience in helping couples identify and submit the appropriate evidence to overcome any doubt the government may have about their relationship.


The time and the process vary depending on several factors. Our assistance goes beyond the filing of the form. We go deeper and take all necessary precautions to make sure that your case gets the quickest and the best result possible.

Family / Marriage Immigration

Image by Kerwin Elias


No one should be forced to return to a country where they will be persecuted or tortured. This protection is provided both by U.S. laws and by an international convention signed by the U.S. Whether you entered the U.S. with a visa or without any document, through the border or by sea, you can apply for asylum and we can help you do so.

Affirmative Asylum

If you came to the U.S. with a visa, you will apply for asylum with a government office called U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This is called “Affirmative asylum”. In order to increase your chance to receive asylum at this level, your case needs to be presented with all necessary evidence and your testimony must be clear, detailed, and coherent. Our firm makes sure that your asylum application is presented in the best fashion. We also prepare you for the interview and go with you to the interview to make sure that your rights are respected. We will attend your interview with you, in any state in the U.S.

Defensive Asylum

If you entered the U.S. through the border or by sea and you did not have a visa at the time you entered, you will apply for asylum in front of an immigration judge. This process is called “defensive asylum”.


Click on the tabs for more details on defensive asylum:

Deportation Defense

When you enter the U.S. without a visa, you may be placed in removal proceedings where the government is trying to send you back to your country. During this process, you have the right to defend yourself and show why you should be allowed to stay in the U.S. This process is done in court. An immigration judge will decide whether you should be allowed to stay or whether you should be removed. Our attorney will assist you throughout the process and will help you present your best defense in immigration court. Even those who entered with a visa or who has a green card can sometime be placed in removal proceedings. For example, a green card holder may be placed in removal proceedings because they were convicted of certain crimes in the U.S. or simply because they stayed overseas for too long. When you are placed in removal proceedings, it is important to have an attorney who is dynamic, proactive, meticulous, and patient. That’s exactly what you will find at our firm. .


Naturalization helps you enjoy the fullest extent of your rights in the U.S. It also helps you petition for family members such as your parents, siblings, and married children, in addition to your spouse and your unmarried children. Our firm can help you during your entire naturalization process. Our attorney will go with you to your naturalization interview in any U.S. state where it is held..

Work or Business Visa

You may qualify to come live in the U.S. based on a job or an investment you plan to make in the U.S. There are various visas that are based on employment and investment. Contact our firm today to see what visa you may qualify for: 305-204-2727..

Visa for Foreign Nurses or Physicians

The U.S. healthcare system is urgently in needs of more heath professionals, especially nurses and physicians. Foreign educated nurses and physicians have many ways to immigrate to the U.S. and obtain gainful employment. We have experience in helping nurses and physicians obtain legal status in the U.S. and work at leading hospitals, clinics, and research centers.

Student Visas

A student visa allows you to enroll in school in the U.S. One can apply for a student visa at a U.S. consulate while living overseas or if they are already in the U.S., they may apply to change their status to that of a student visa holder. For instance, someone who came to the U.S. with a tourist visa, may later decide to enroll in school in the U.S. Our firm can help you change your status from tourist to student without leaving the U.S.

Image by Maksym Ostrozhynskyy
bottom of page